Wednesday 29 October 2014

Childhood Innocence

Diwali, the most prestigious festival of Hindus. Relatives meet each others, exchange of gifts, burning of crackers, the festival is full of excitement and thrill. This Diwali, the moment that moved me in a postitive way was seeing my Chachi and their kids (my small and cute cousins) after, I don't know how many years.

I last saw them, when my little cousin sister was only 2 or 3, and now she turned 7. When my little cousin sister and brother saw me and mhy family, they hesitated and were little nervous. Then, cheered up by my father, they did namaste to my parents and hi to me and my brother, but still they haven'y got mix with us. And that was too obvious. Then, we had plans for a movie, SRK starrer Happy New Year. We reached the cinema, get our tickets which were already booked through BMS. The responsibility of the cousins were given to me and we sat together. As we sat together, the talkings started. We shared the common popcorn tub, we shared laughs ( though some punches were adult, but still) we discussed what will happen next and much more. Our cousins were getting mixed with us, like they have known us for ages.

After the movie, we all gave our reviews to each other, then head towards Dominos. On the my little cousin bro was teasing her sister, so I caught hold of the boy and hand him to my sis thus, gain more love from her. Then, we reached home, have our pizzas and rolls. Afterthat, we all cousins enjoyed a quality time with each other. Teasing each other, making fun, imitating our little sis and much more. It's so amazing that few hours ago they were reluctant to us, but now they were enjoying beyond limits. Though, they are very small but the time spend with them was priceless. That is childhood, trusting everyone, getting mixed with all in just a few hours, making others smile with your cute and stupid actions. And once it is gone, you miss the hell of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment